Leading expert in the Peruvian market in financial regulation advisory, with more than 20 years of experience in the financial sector, both in the private and public sectors, leading projects related to:
- The legal design of innovative financial products.
- The attention of all types of consultations related to the banking and financial sector.
- Obtaining licenses before the SBS.
- The design and implementation of anti-corruption compliance systems and LAFT riskprevention systems in the financial sector.
- Founding partner of Vodanovic Legal, boutique specialized in advising financial entities and FinTech companies, both local and foreign, in legal and regulatory aspects (2017-2019 and 2021 to date).
- Partner at EY Peru, being Leader of the Financial Regulation and FinTech area (2019-2021).
- Legal analyst for 13 years at the Superintendency of Banking, Insurance and AFP (SBS) (2004-2017).
- Independent Director of a prestigious microfinance institution (2015- 2019).
- In the 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021 rankings published by Chambers and Partners, Ljubica Vodanovic has been considered one of the leading banking and financial regulation lawyers in Peru.
- In 2020, EY Law’s Financial Regulation and FinTech team under the leadership of Ljubica Vodanovic, was recognized in the Leaders League ranking as a leader in Financial Regulation and FinTech in Peru.